Welcome to Prudential Myrtle Beach Real Estate!
Prudential Myrtle Beach Real Estate has been a staple for real estate services in the Myrtle Beach area for nearly two decades and has established and maintained a connection with every facet of real estate in the Grand Strand from the border of North Carolina in Brunswick County to the southern most point of Georgetown and everything in between.
Prudential Myrtle Beach Real Estate is dedicated to providing excellent customer service and an experience in real estate that is like no other. Our agents are well trained and all strive for smooth transactions while providing constant communication, and overall satisfaction. Here at Prudential Myrtle Beach Real Estate, we understand that real estate is not a hobby it's a profession and our agents are nothing short of dedicated professionals.
With over 100 years of combined experience and knowledge of the real estate market, you are sure to find an agent that will meet all of your needs.
"We believe that when it comes to helping you get into a house, your bank should help make everything easier. With so many different steps involved in a mortgage, it helps to understand the loan process, have resources available to assist with planning, and choose a lender who can guide you every step of the way. Our lenders have both the authority to lend, and access to many potential loan programs. We'll find the right mortgage program to meet your individual needs."
Having a pre-approval is a crucial step to owning your own home. For more information on available programs or to begin the loan process and find a mortgage loan that is right for you contact David Dupont with SCBT.
Prudential Myrtle Beach Real Estate Locations
Prudential Myrtle Beach Real Estate now has 2 locations for your convenience. Prudential Myrtle Beach Real Estate's main office is located at 7421 N. Kings Hwy in Myrtle Beach. We also have a satellite office located at 915 3rd Ave. in Conway.
Choose the right agent
Your real estate agent is your choice. Our agents are experienced, skilled and highly trained with an emphasis on customer service and negotiation. Whether you are interested in purchasing a new home or receiving a free property evaluation on your current home, we have an agent who is ready to assist you.
- A REALTOR® is a licensed professional working on your behalf and is a member if the National Association of REALTORS®;
- By choosing a REALTOR® you always have someone working on your behalf to negotiate and insure the best sales price for your property or new home;
- Your agent can help you determine your buying power and obtain a pre-approval by referring you to a trusted lender;
- Your REALTOR® has an abundance of resources to provide you with accurate information on the housing market in your area;
- Working with a Realtor
Current Market Conditions
- Inventory is lower than it has been in 7 years! Need to sell? We're here to help;
- Home sales have risen, nationally on average, 19% from this point last year!
- Home prices are expected to see an increase of nearly 8% this year;
- Sellers are seeing multiple offer situations and increased demand;
- Buyers can still take advantage of historically low interest rates and a range of available loan programs, need a pre-approval?
Welcome to the Grand Strand!
Did you know that Myrtle Beach is also referred to as the Grand Strand? So just what IS the Grand Strand? The Grand Strand is a 60 mile strand of coastline and beautiful beaches that stretches from the South Carolina state line in Little River all the way the southern point of Pawleys Island in Georgetown County. The Grand Strand hosts, on average, over 13 million visitors annually.
Myrtle Beach Attractions
- More than 1,200 restaurants to choose from;
- Musical and theatrical entertainment ranging from dinner theaters to Vegas style shows;
- Enjoy the nightlife, amusement rides, street performers, fireworks, shopping, dining and more at Broadway at the Beach and Barefoot Landing;
- Waterparks, amusement parks, Wonderworks, Ripley's Aquarium and the SkyWheel;
- Local festivals of all kinds throughout the season;
- More than 130 beautiful golf courses and our very own Myrtle Beach Pelicans;
- Of course we can't forget the beaches, 60 miles of gorgeous coastline in addition to beautiful marshes, inlets and waterways.
Prudential Myrtle Beach Real Estate is dedicated to providing you with up to the minute information on home sales in our communities and surrounding areas. Our Market Insider report uses consolidated data from multiple sources and includes current listings, recent sales, and more. Whether you are looking to buy or sell, our Market Insider report will provide you with the knowledge you need to put you in control of the sale or purchase of your home. See what the Current Market Conditions are in your area at any time!